Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
<3'n my G6 GT!
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for clear tail lights for my 06 GT Sedan. I know they have a TON of after market options for the Coupe, but with a 4 month old we had to get the sedan. LOL! Does anyone know where I can get some?

Anyone have any good sites that they know of for good appearance mods? I have the light blueish/silver color (trying to find the actual name) and was going to do light pink touches, but I don't think its going to look right so now I'm leaning towards a lavender I think. I'm a girl- LOL- I want her to be pretty and not just quick. :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
i looked everywhere and i couldn't find any either. seems like they only make them for the coupe. if you have any look let me know. i would like to get a set also. if i end up finding some i will post the site here.

good luck and happy hunting

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,351 Posts
The Sedan doesnt have any clear aftermarkets.

There is an LED replacement housing out but I think your stocker looks better that that one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone have any good sites that they know of for good appearance mods? I have the light blueish/silver color (trying to find the actual name) and was going to do light pink touches, but I don't think its going to look right so now I'm leaning towards a lavender I think. I'm a girl- LOL- I want her to be pretty and not just quick. :D

maybe you can try www.andysautosport.com (i searched on google).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts