Pontiac G6 Forum banner

DO YOU WANT A CLUB CAR STICKER?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Lifetime Member
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright folks, here is the official thread to post your thoughts on the “G6OwnersClub” stickers. The first thing I would like to do is get the design nailed down. “Jedi3” has the design I like best. If anyone else wants to submit a sticker design, please do so by weeks end (Sunday night.)

I’m opening a poll to determine how many folks want a sticker for their G6s. We’ll run the poll to the end of the month. Don’t bull shit us here folks, these things cost money to make so if you say you want one we expect you to buy one, please show some mutual respect.:cool:

Thanks,

· Registered
292 Posts
Sorry to rain on the parade

I voted no because I'm not a sticker guy. I like my cars as clean and simple as possible, my next job is to get rid of the dealer badges and plate holder. I figure you guys want an honest answer of who is actually going to pay for one so... :cool:

· Lifetime Member
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are these stickers or like clear decals?
Whats the difference in a sticker or a decal? I thought they were the same thing.

I voted no because I'm not a sticker guy. I like my cars as clean and simple as possible, my next job is to get rid of the dealer badges and plate holder. I figure you guys want an honest answer of who is actually going to pay for one so...
No rain here, I'm getting a sticker but I'm not putting it on the 6. Probly the tool box.

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Sticker needs to have solid font. Otherwise it will be expensive to have made cause
they will need to pick out all the interior of the font. Just an fyi...

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts
its cut from vinyl Mike.....so they have to peel off the excess.
If its difficult to pick out all the interior stuff then thats higher labor costs which
means they charge you more for the stickers.

· Love my commute!
144 Posts
I voted no because I'm not a sticker guy. I like my cars as clean and simple as possible, my next job is to get rid of the dealer badges and plate holder. I figure you guys want an honest answer of who is actually going to pay for one so... :cool:
Who said you had to put it on your car?

Edit: I see it says "car sticker" in the title...but that still doesn't mean it can't go on something else. Also...I feel the second one (with the red pontiac symbol in the middle) is the most balanced of the designs.

I don't know that I'll buy one but if these are going to be sent out with the memberships I'll probably be getting one here soon anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.