Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soo ive been doing some searching around and I cannot find a set of Coils for this car..how is this possible? All I can find is a set of Eibach springs, how long do the OEM stuts and shocks last with that drop? Im looking for a super drop, 2+ inches.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Canuck springs will give you a 2" drop. They don't make coilovers for the G6. Actually, one companiy created a prototype at one point so a few members over at G6Performance have one, but it was never sold.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I've got the SSC springs, which are the same as canucks. Got me down about 2"

But! Try this. The G6 was built using the Epsilon Platform. And according to Wikipedia, so was the SAAB 9-3

And I can find coil overs available for the saab 9-3 all over the internet.
So if that's the case I would feel that they would work. But I can't be sure since I never tried it. I would love to but I don't have a grand to blow right now. haha

Hopefully this info helps you out. If you find more info about it or if you try it please let us know, I'm sure there are other users interested

Also: Check out G6Performance.com you may find quite a bit more info there. Or at least users with coilovers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good info guys. Ill try and see if I can track that person down using the search. Coilovers are expensive short term, but save dollars long term. I also love the fact that I can adjust accordingly.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I've started to look into coilovers myself. I recently landed a better paying job. My friends say I should buy a project fun car. I say built my G6. I'll be going flush...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts