Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, yesterday after work i went to the shop to start painting my calipers silver. I have to tell you they turned out great. Even with factory wheels they look good. I should be getting my rims next week and i think it will set it all off. If i knew how to post pics i would.
Then, today, my cold air came in. So, back to the shop i go. Let me tell you about this product. I bought it off ebay for around $150. I though that was a good price for basically the same thing that others are selling for $300. Little did i know that i was going to have to modify this thing. And, since this was the first one that i ever put in, the instructions were less then helpful. But, we added somethings here and there and it turned out really nice. Kind of a pain, but everything seems to be working well. And, if i knew how to post pics i would.
But, the easiest thing that i had to do was to put my headlight covers on. Took like 5 minutes and those look good, too. I am going to paint them to match the color of my car. But if you are looking for headlight covers, these are the ones to get. Yes, still no pics.
Someone help me out with this pic thing and i will post.

·
Registered
66 Posts
m, once you get the pic onto your computer it should be easy to post the pics. When you are replying to a post, perhaps this one, you can use the "quick reply" option and after you put whatever you want to say click on the "go advanced" button under the text box. The page will refresh with a number of :cool: cool options. You can put in anything from smilies :confused: to a thumbs up option which is probably what I will give you if you ever get those pics up. A little further down you will see a "manage attachments" button. Once you click on that you will open the box where it lets you upload your pictures. You click the browse button and you search thru your computer till you get to the picture. Make it eay on yourself and put the pics on your desktop and you can find them easily after you browse to your desktop. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.