597 Posts
ebay
google
vendors section

·
Registered
422 Posts
Search, search, search...
Then come to the realization that there is nothing you can do without getting a tune.
And BTW the Injen short ram intake doesnt count as it has only questionable results.

·
Registered
136 Posts
why do you say questionable results. I have one and it works great and beats having to get a tune for 500$. Yeah i guess theres no proof other then my word and the pictures but thats pretty much the same for everyone. I dont kno if WAMS works i just gotta trust everyone else. So just to be clear i have the Injen intake and been driving for almost 2weeks now, no codes, no problems and for sure i can feel the performance..

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Results are questionable because of the sample size. You are the only proof that a 2.4l intake exists compared to the other members who have tried and failed (with lean codes).

There needs to be more success stories before the results are clear.

·
Registered
136 Posts
ok i get it. But i guess they will have to buy from injen and they told me the intake goes on sale next week so my advice give them a call and talk to them. I really cant do much more to prove that it works fine.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
ok i get it. But i guess they will have to buy from injen and they told me the intake goes on sale next week so my advice give them a call and talk to them. I really cant do much more to prove that it works fine.
Clear video proof. Take some pictures of the piping, inside and out. I'm sure some members are interested in how Injen managed to get it to work.

·
Registered
136 Posts
o i know they are but i know nothing about cars i mean id take a video but taking the actually intake a part. Idk maybe a member lives close by that can take it apart.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
It's not that hard. From what I've seen of your picture, you just take a flat head to the metal ring near the throttle body (the part where the coupler/piping meets the engine) and loosen it enough for you to remove the intake from the engine bay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts