Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recieved more compliments on my G6 than any other car I have driven. Others please add on this with the compliments you have had.

Here are a few I have had...
When my co-worker first saw my car he said it looked like a Japanese car but then the Pontiac grille gave it away. Not sure if it being called a Japanese car is a good compliment but thought it was funny. He also said it looks like an airplane with the XM/On Star antenna on top and the way the dash looks inside.

LOL, I was having a problem with my thermostat/furnace today. I had a furnace guy and another guy working with him came out and looked at it. Turned out to be my fault in the install of the thermostat which is a programmable one (the furnace would not turn off without flipping the breaker). All it was, was the wires were too close causing it to malfunction. So I paid $60 for someone to come out just to move the wires around. Damn damn damn :bash:

Anyways, when they went to the garage to flip the circuit breaker they noticed my car. And on my counter I had the G6 Introductry Edition newsletter. They asked, "is that the car you have in the garage?" I said yes and they were asking how I like it and if it has a lot of power. When they were done, they asked to go out and look at the car in the garage. They were really interested in it and liked how it looked inside and out. The one guy asked me if I would trade for his 1968 (I think) Pontiac GTO convertible :eek: I was like, heck yeah LOL. He said it is driveable but they are still restoring it. I said that probably wouldn't be a fair trade since that GTO would be worth a lot if it were fully restored.

Another one was when I was in the drive through at McDonalds last week. The guy at the window stuck his whole upper body out the window looking the car up and down. He asked, what kind of car is that? He said, wow I haven't seen one of these new G6's in person. Does it have a lot of power? (LOL, seems to be a recurring question). He said he really liked it and that it was his favorite color...Electric Blue :D

Just a few I have had. I think it is cool to have people get so excited about a car. Pontiac seems to be turning heads with this car.

Please add to this since I want to hear what others have experienced :D

·
Registered
532 Posts
Wow. I have yet to get a compliment. I had the guy at the parts store ask about it.. but was turned off when I said '200hp'. He thought it had more I think.

I don't think it turns many heads where I live.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I have people stare and ask me about it all the time. I've even had the same experience as Stabbin g6 by going to McDonalds and having the guy stick his head out and say that it looks really cool.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I've had so many compliments i can't list them all.. people around here love it.. also I get alot of staires and questions about what it is.. i'm new to compliments.. considering i had an 02 focus before the g6

1 - 6 of 6 Posts