Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My G6 is black and i plan on using the darkest tint allowed. So it will be a very dark car. Im wanting to use black wheels and i think these MSRs are gonna be just the ticket.

Because i work at a tire shop my boss lets us buy wheels and tires at his wholesale price so im looking at around $80-$90 a wheel so price is not really a consideration. I am however concerned about the 18x8 size. I planed on sticking with 17s originally, but i really like the look of these wheels. Is my car gonna ride like a covered wagon with these wheels? Also what is our bolt pattern and backspace?

·
Registered
12 Posts
wheels

Th wheels you are looking at should be fine for it. I will not ride as a covered wagon as som gxp and gt had 18 on them. As for thewheels theyshould have a 40mm offet a back spacing of at least 5.87 . The bolt pattern is 5-110 I would say at least a 225-45-18 to look like it came that way.I hope this helps you

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea man that helps alot. Thanks, i think i may order em up tomorrow.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
really no body else?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Pretty Sweet for the price, however since you started this thread your automatically required to post lots of pics if you buy them. I want to see how a black wheel looks on your black G6, maybe I will do something similar on my black 6.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im thinking i may go with a machined finish wheel instead of the black. Im really undecided. LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just bought these rims on Monday!!! I got them of ebay for really cheap. I also have a black G6 and can't wait to put these on!!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just bought these rims on Monday!!! I got them of ebay for really cheap. I also have a black G6 and can't wait to put these on!!!!!
Cool post up some pics, im thinking i may go with a more chrome finish now like these,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.