Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a white 2007 G6 HTC 3.9L Dual Exhaust Stock Everything. Although I have a wish list of things I want to do to the car, I want to begin by changing the rear bumper cover and or the valance (Since my girlfriend decided to back into another car). With my car being a convertible I do not know my options as far as changing the rear of the car up, since most aftermarket bodykit sites show only sedans and coupes. Can anyone offer some suggestions? Heck I am not truly sure if the items that fit the coupes work on the convertibles. Also if anyone has a picture of a convertible with mods on it that they are willing to post that would be awesome.

·
Registered
10 Posts
im prety sure all the body kits they sell for the 2 door work for the convertible too. i have the same car and ive been looking i was thinking of just geting the gxp bumpers because they fit and look just as nice as some of the body kits for sale

·
Registered
35 Posts
No unluckily the the rear bumper for our verts are a tad different than the bumpers on the coupes and sedans i found that out the hard way by ordering a bumper from eBay that claimed to fit all three models and I received it and ya no don't fit

·
2007 gt retractable
355 Posts
No unluckily the the rear bumper for our verts are a tad different than the bumpers on the coupes and sedans i found that out the hard way by ordering a bumper from eBay that claimed to fit all three models and I received it and ya no don't fit
won't bolt on or different?why won't it work?id like to put a 2010 rear bumper on mine when i install the 2010 front bumper.

·
Registered
163 Posts
won't bolt on or different?why won't it work?id like to put a 2010 rear bumper on mine when i install the 2010 front bumper.
Seconded, I would love to know as well?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts