Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Midnight Hiker
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey...Last week after buying my girl a G6 Coupe...I was so impressed with the car I decided to trade in my old Denali and now I have one also...I wanted something smaller, more nimble...this is perfect for me.
They are both carbon black GT coupes...mine has chromed up at the dealership...looks sharp...Eventually I should get the ram air hood and flush mount spoiler.

Im having fun embarrassing honda civic coupe drivers who think they are all that...they are so clueless.

·
Midnight Hiker
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:eek:
My first post here and I have already insulted a Moderator...lol...Sorry dude...I obviously wasnt talking about you...Just talking about the two coupes on met on Route 1 that bit off more than they could chew, so to say.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
No sweat dude:D I tried to join Civic forums with a bit of a problem, they're mostly @ssholes! I even sent a few PMs to the admins to ask a rhitorical question " what climbs in the asses of the Civic owners to make them think they're so much better than anyone else". But no, you didn't offend me, I have thicker skin than the typical brat Civic driver. I was mainly messing with you!:cool:
Again, welcome to the club!

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
Ive been trying to get Mike forever....he is unoffendable. lol

now just imagine what you would do to them had you got the sedan which is lighter weight than the coupe! :eek:

oh....and welcome!!! If you get the MPD ram air hood hollar at me before you do for advice. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts