Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2006 Pontiac G6. A whle ago my left back blinker went out. I have changed the bulb and it still won't work. Why? Now today I go to work and when I go to go home my car won't start. Nothing, zilch. The car has a new battery and starter.. could it be the alternator? Could this all be connected? Please help and advise.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Sure it could all be related, who knows..I am sure that there is a technical service bulletin on a brake light issue for these cars. I would start here. I am not a computer person so posting the TSB is difficult for me. You could search for it or wait for someone else to chime in. Hopefully, you will find it or someone else can post it for you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi, I have a 2006 Pontiac G6. A whle ago my left back blinker went out. I have changed the bulb and it still won't work. Why? Now today I go to work and when I go to go home my car won't start. Nothing, zilch. The car has a new battery and starter.. could it be the alternator? Could this all be connected? Please help and advise.
probably a ground wire pulled lose there thin and cheap had to fix g6 2006 front head light yrs ago

1 - 3 of 3 Posts