Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have now replaced all of my Rotors with Black Plated Cquence Absolute Cross Drilled and slotted rotors!

Here are pics of the installation:

After greasing everything cleaning everything and doing brake checks after installation, They are AWESOME! A huge difference from the Stocks! Another thing is that I DO NOT experience any clicking as some others have heard.

I just think they are great! :D

Installation: 4/5 (have the right tools from the beginning...)
Performance: 5/5
Look: 5/5
Price: 5/5 (I though $300-ish for 4 rotors and pads was a great deal!)

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts
What do you think of the "Whirrrrr"...? lol

Thats the only part I dont like about slotted/dimpled or drilled rotors.

Ive been working on a set since Saturday. I should finish today.
It was a PITA...not easy like the G6.

They look great. Caliper paint next? lemme guess.....red? ;)

· Registered
470 Posts
Nice! $300 isn't bad for slotted and drilled rotors with pads. I paid $160 for a 'premium' set; average buying price for two rotors and good pads in my area. These are also base, no frills rotors. As many problems as my G6 has been to date, I still think about modding it.

Caliper paint next? lemme guess.....red? ;)
That would look slick!

· Registered
95 Posts
When braking from say 100+ MPH, how well do they perform, as in how quickly can you get down to zero? Any vibrations in the wheel?

· Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When braking from say 100+ MPH, how well do they perform, as in how quickly can you get down to zero? Any vibrations in the wheel?
:eek:

I would say pretty good. I've not tried it yet... So, I can't give you a great response BUT I have slowed from 80 to 25 Pretty damn fast before and I was surprised I didn't slide around. (I was going down an off ramp)

· Registered
95 Posts
okay, just thought I'd ask. I'm a bit of an excessively agressive driver....:D

· Pontiac lives thru us !!!
15 Posts
Here's my Cquence Rotor install - I got the slotted front/rear as the OE rotors were rusting through - also got their ceramic pads. So far so good - quiet, minimal dust and work better than ever.

Special thanks to Mark for his help.

Attachments

· Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here's my Cquence Rotor install - I got the slotted front/rear as the OE rotors were rusting through - also got their ceramic pads. So far so good - quiet, minimal dust and work better than ever.

Special thanks to Mark for his help.
No problem, I like to help as much as possible.

· Registered
912 Posts
Was this the set that we got a group buy discount that got extended to anyone one forum?
Cause if it is you can message them and its a crazy low price with ceramic pads cross/slotted with shipping.

If i could go back in time i would have picked these up, I went with oem and paid more and there not great at all LOL

· Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
how much was the shipping on those bad boys? jw bc if the shipping is reasonable im going to get some on payday :D
I honestly cannot remember, it's been a while... I don't remember spending any more then $350 on everything though.

I think they are totally worth it though! ;)

· Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Was this the set that we got a group buy discount that got extended to anyone one forum?
Cause if it is you can message them and its a crazy low price with ceramic pads cross/slotted with shipping.

If i could go back in time i would have picked these up, I went with oem and paid more and there not great at all LOL
No, I didn't buy these in a group buy.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.