Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for grabs.
Cobalt SS/SC rims painted Audi Pearl Grey with a mix of blue Helicomb. Bought off P_Magic for $500 They are still in mint condition. have been cleaned and stored in my garage since I sold my G6. Asking $400+ Shipping. Can send more detailed pics if you want them.

Rims are still for sale. $400+ shipping.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Cobalt SS Wheels $400 + shipping. No tires anymore!
ImageUploadedByAG Free1353870503.209898.jpg

All prices are negotiable! Message me with any questions!
Prices will not be including shipping unless they say so or we work out a different price. !
Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
WOw thats a huge upgrade! Congrats! You are going to love the G8! And no, the SS wheels will NOT fit the G8.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PRICES DROPPED A BIT!
really want to sell all this so I can order some mods for the G8!
eBay has firehawk rims for 324 + shipping right now! really would like to order them this week!

·
Legend
782 Posts
Pm sent

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Orange green or blue. Lol. Idk why they wouldn't make it red. The LEDs are easily replaceable though

·
Registered
45 Posts
Did you notice a difference in power or mpg with the Crabs o2 and secret weapon filter? I don't recognize the secret weapon brand. I am interested in the setup though. I hope $100 includes shipping.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I ordered the filter because it was supposed to give more air flow. But crabs calls for a 5-6" filter and the secret weapon filter was 6.5. So I think the slightly larger filter may have reduced some of the normal air flow you would be getting with the K&N one that comes with OPT3. I noticed more getup and go when I put it in. It sounds awesome. I reccomend doing a resonator delete while you are at it. Gives it even more of a growl. I don't know any numbers for you though. By the way the filter is made by Weapon-R. Secret weapon is just the line.
As far as shipping ill have to see exactly how much it costs to ship. I already cut almost $100 off retail so it's not a bad deal either way if you ask me.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where do you live, what size are those rims? interested in them somewhat maybe a bit less tho
I live in Ohio. They are 18's. You can see them on my facebook. I'm pretty sure we are friends. I can't really go much lower to be honest. I'm already taking a $300 hit. Plus at least $100 in shipping at least. I would rather sell just the rims at that point because the tires cost me $860. Not to be rude. Just being honest

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump. need to sell this stuff already

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There is a k&n filter that fits it. I don't know the part number though. I bought the secret weapon filter on amazon for like $40 I think.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where would you order new filters for the intake? I wanna get an idea on prices for replacing the filters. Looks expensive.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App
$47.65 on amazon. The filter costs $78 on the weapon-r website. But it is good for like 50k miles if you clean it and oil it properly

·
Registered
24 Posts
metra DIC still available by any chance?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nope sorry. Sold it to J Dog a month or so ago. get one off amazon. usually the cheapest place

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So how's the sound with the crabs?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Crabs + Intake resonator Delete sounds real good. gives it a nice growl /whistle at higher rpm's sadly the only video I Have is on my iphone that is broken right now. I can post one once i fix the screen... lol Until then I can post a video of my G8 with stock intake :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.