Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

So I've had the O3 Crabs intake with FPU upgrade. I went to install it and noticed that the piece below, that was suppose to detach, is actually permanently attached. Is there a way I can get this piece? I can't finish the install without it. It's been sitting in the box for a little while now

Edit: Figured it out. I guess I lost the coupler piece on accident.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
Did you buy it used or new?

If its still in your box- the connector piece comes taped to your TBI coupler.
The coupler packaging even has writing on it saying "SMALL PART" and large arrow
pointing to it so it is not overlooked.

Dont cut your stocker. It will ruin it....although it may work.

I do everything I can to prevent its loss by the customer.

Its basically a 1/4" copper pipe with one threaded side. They are $4 each from just about any hardware store.

I can send you another one IF you have exhausted your efforts in looking for it. Just keep in mind they cost me to make & ship. So I would like you to really look for the one that was included in the kit first. :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I looked in the box and didn't find it. I'm almost certain I lost it when I was messing around with the install one day. I was looking around my step dad's shop and found a small copper piece like you described and I will post a pic of it later (car is in the shop). I'd be willing to pay for the part, no problem.

Edit: I bought it brand new. I don't blame you at all. It was definitely my fault that I lost it lol. Just wanted to make sure that I wouldn't ruin anything using the copper piece.

·
Registered
42 Posts
:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts