Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an 08 g6 GT. Put 35/20 tints on (keeping it legal) but its not enough privacy with the females & when the fog machine is blasting so the two options are side curtains or that mesh that goes on the interior window, but I wouldn't want the cheap ones with suction cups; a set of nice ones that fit the window decently. For side curtains there are a couple larger companies, but the ones found were 'one size fits all' and looked as if they might be too big. And for the rear window a mesh one would be good and ive seen some automatic ones but install looked a bit tedious, is there one made for the g6? Can anyone comment on which ones work/fit the best? Thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
There's no other place you can take your ladies too???

·
Registered
556 Posts
Fog machine? Curtains? Sounds like you shoulda got an suv. Or better yet a party bus. Atleast with a party bus you can add a bar, stripper pole and some extremely comfortable seating.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes there is a fog machine, you run a few cycles and open on unsuspecting people =D
Suv's and trucks aren't on my alley for daytoday.
Theres plenty of places to take ladies too, but what about when a spot is needed in utmost urgency in a parking lot, dont always wana be a *ock block and have to put of gratification till we get home.
Any suggestions on the topic at hand?

·
iz Jared
201 Posts
Sounds like you should be more worried about what your gonna contract than the fog machine in your car.

(off-topic: we need a GIANT eye rolling smilie on here. This thread totally seserves it)

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So noone has any experience with side-curtains, or atleast suggest a brand compatible with the g6? or the rear-window shade that can slide up and down?
Thanks!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Um no. I got my windows tinted 5% instead of making it a shag-mobile.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Even though I do not approve of the creeper factor that you add to your car by turning it into a shagmobile...

Should do this, a little more subtle:

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
There's no other place you can take your ladies too???
I don't blame the man. My girlfriend and I are constrained from doing it at home so our choices are in public, woods, or car. Pick your poison...

I have no input about window curtains. Just find some local spots that are deserted so you don't have to worry about other people. Truthfully, 35/20 is dark enough as it is unless you have people 2-3 feet from your window.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I don't blame the man. My girlfriend and I are constrained from doing it at home so our choices are in public, woods, or car. Pick your poison...

I have no input about window curtains. Just find some local spots that are deserted so you don't have to worry about other people. Truthfully, 35/20 is dark enough as it is unless you have people 2-3 feet from your window.
Trust me I know about not be able to do it at home and there have been many times I've army crawled across a playground At 2am to avoid being seen by cops. but in the car is just so uncomfortable.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Trust me I know about not be able to do it at home and there have been many times I've army crawled across a playground At 2am to avoid being seen by cops. but in the car is just so uncomfortable.

Take what you get. :p There's actually plenty of room if you move the seats up and have a sedan. If you have a coupe then you are screwed.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I have a sedan. Idk just something about doing it in the car, them again my sons car seat could be the reason its not that appealing to do in the car anymore lol

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
Isn't that kind of what they're going for?
only coupe experience was my fiance's cobalt.. that sucked.. my sedan was a little better, more room, but still not comfy.. if your that desparate for a "getaway" spot, make your on curtains, and figure out how to clip them to the "oh shit" handles, or on the roof... or set up some velcro strips

1 - 20 of 37 Posts