Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Custom EyeLids now with TRIM AWESOME !!

I was thinking about getting the eyelids for my car but I wanted them to be the same color and since my car is the performance red with the pearl flake I thought it might be hard to get vinyl that exact color lol. So I had a pair of the AVS Black-Out headlight covers and a dremel ;). made a design and cut away.. right after Xmas I am getting My body kit painted so I am going to get the lids painted and then outline the front of the lid (where I cut it) will be covered with like a black door trim or something like it maybe even just a stripe of black vinyl pinstripe to hide any imperfections in my cuts also getting my rear avs projection tail light covers the same color as the car at that time. I thought they turned out pretty damn cool.. Hope you guys do to..

Attachments

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finished with trim :)

Well I went and got some door trim and I am sooo pleased it isnt funny .. they are xactly what I thought of.. I love when I plan comes together ...eeeesh I just quoted The A Team ...

Attachments

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ty even though I kinda begged lol
:p. I put them on but the car is dirty as hell and I need to get them painted. I always jump and show crap like these b4 it's a finished product. I got the idea from this Jag at the mall i wrk at, so far so good tho. I am literally spazin next week my body kit and all this gets painted.. MAN I WISH IT WASNT THE DEAD OF WINTER !!!!!

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Pics on the washed car lol hope they r better

I hope you can see them better now that they are on the car but still imagine them and the b-kit all the same color. :).. I know I know but I can't ever wait till it's a finished product lolol you guys will be dealing with me for yr's to come jumpin the gun with my crazy idea's lol but the cool part is most of em work out ( atleast to me) :p added a edited picture so the actual shape of the EyeLid is blacked out as it will when they are painted the same color as the car with the halo's on

Attachments

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanx man :)

I appreciate it :) If u all wanted I could make a outline of the shape and post it so anyone w/ a pair of black outs can do it :)

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
looks great! i never even heard of these AVS Black-Out eyelids...where did you get them?

oooo those! after re-reading your post i see you cut them with your own design! thats damn sweet! very nice!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.