Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
G6 mafia
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have any trunk lid mats made? i am in the process of making a fiberglass trunk lid mat housing two &" monitors but uncertain how i should go about installing it good from falling off? and also do anybody got custom trunks with subs neon false floors etc...and so i dont got to start another topic up anybody have tips on taking the headliner out properly i got a 14" flipdown monitor i want to install along with a double din touchscreen in dash i ordered the wiring harness and mounting bracket from crutchfield already...any help would be appreciated thanks..

·
G6 mafia
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on people someone has got to know something.....i see all other forums and a ton of views but only couple replies whatsup with that

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Hello and WELCOME! :D WTF is Dubtown? I'm from Fridley.

Anyway, Someone by the name of Darlene on G6Performance.com USED to make trunk mats She may still make them you would have to ask her, however, they were mostly for looks and I don't think that they would be thick enough to house 2 7" monitors.

·
G6 mafia
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Loll dubtown Amanda willmar bout hour and half from fridley I'm trying to find my pics I took of what I am all doing the process slowly but surely sucks its so cold out been going on here reading forums and such and just thought id make an account finally

·
G6 mafia
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Getting my doubledin installed right now as.we.speak here at best buy they better not mess anything up...and got my chrome door pillars today already installed lower front chrome pieces they alright makes it stand out from the rest of the g6s atleast

·
G6 mafia
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
goodies

Getting my doubledin installed right now as we speak here at best buy they better not mess anything up...and got my chrome door pillars today already installed lower front chrome pieces they alright makes it stand out from the rest of the g6s atleast

·
G6 mafia
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah for sure man nice to meet someone near by, keep in touch, and as for the install yesterday guy couldn't get it the bracket I got doesn't fit over the deck so it would have left quarter in gap all around now I gotta go back again and he has to fabricate a bracket, whit sucks was hoping to have it going already

·
G6 mafia
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah for sure man nice to meet someone near by, keep in touch, and as for the install yesterday guy couldn't get it the bracket I got doesn't fit over the deck so it would have left quarter in gap all around now I gotta go back again and he has to fabricate a bracket, whit sucks was hoping to have it going already

1 - 11 of 11 Posts