916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GM PART # 15286584
CATEGORY: All
PACK QTY: 1
CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $166.70
OUR PRICE: $98.82
DESCRIPTION: STRUT TOWER BAR ( MALIBU SS)
This is From www.gmpartsdirect.com
Originally for the Malibu SS but are cars have the same platform so it fits.

I ordered this along time ago 4 years about and i noticed after i installed it turning tight corners helps keep the outside wheel on the ground (example- left turn right wheel stays down) it felt like it was lifting a little under hard driving. wish is common it helps keep grip i don't really notice anything while on the highway mostly the around town driving i recommend it.

You also might want to check out the zz strut bar I havent looked into that one but lot of people are happy with it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
A question came to mind about the strut bar! Does it matter about the type of metal used to make it? And will I need an alignment after it has been installed! And will my car need to be jacked in the air for the install?

·
Registered
37 Posts
A question came to mind about the strut bar! Does it matter about the type of metal used to make it? And will I need an alignment after it has been installed! And will my car need to be jacked in the air for the install? And is it an easy install as well?

·
Registered
37 Posts
A question came to mind about the strut bar! Does it matter about the type of metal used to make it? And will I need an alignment after it has been installed! And will my car need to be jacked in the air for the install? And is it an easy install as well? And finally do they make rear strut bars for our cars as well and have you heard or seen them in action or just overall knowlegde about the whole strut bar deal?!!!

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Steel or aluminum. no alignment, no jacking. Rear bar -the one
they made for our car doesnt fit. Usually call that one a sway bar.

1 - 20 of 200 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.