Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 G6 GT Convertible.
I recently felt the A/C not working well and discovered the air vents on the dash are not functioning correctly. As we know there are 4 round dash vents, one on the drivers side near the door, two in the center above the radio and one on the passenger side near the door.
With the A/C running I have cold air coming out of the passenger vent near the door and the passenger side vent of the center two while the driver side vent near the door and the driver's side vent of the center two are blowing warm air. It's like a damper in the vent system isn't moving to the correct position to move cold air to the driver's side.
Does anyone have some suggestions as to what I can do to resolve this problem.

·
Registered
14 Posts
yes your diverter door has broke and has hot and cold air flaper door open like your getting hot and cold or blend door actuator in glove box is jammed because diverter door feel off it's tracking position find white pieces on floor yet.Check blend door posts or actuator post.Do not rip dash out so fast yet.There's three doors in vent system 4 counting hot and cold door diverter.That twist and turn in unicence my middle door came off its hinge not easy fix but did not take out dash [email protected] don't wait til Winter to fix lol[-;]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts