Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was looking for how to turn off my drl's and apparently i cant because my car is from canada.. well i have read a little bit that you can just take out a fuse??? now what would the fuse number be and how would i take it out?
i also seen that when people did this, it never actually worked,, if anyone could help that would be awesomme

on another note would these rims look good on the 6 lookin for new ones for the spring

Attachments

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Pull the fuse

I got a ticket for my drl's not working ( my fuse blew )...fought the ticket and got the fine removed but thats beside the point. its a law to have drl here in canada.

My fuse is actually blown again but i always turn my fogs on ( lights fogs and the halos on my eagle eyes )

those wheels look like piss.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Not a fan of the rims. They definitely do nothing for that audi let alone a g6

JT

·
Registered
190 Posts
Just pull the DRL relay from the engine compartment fuse box. There's a diagram on the inside of the fuse box panel to tell you which one to pull. Pull it and leave it in your glovebox in case you need to plug it back in fast.

·
Registered
911 Posts
that picture doesn't even look real...can he turn the wheel without getting major rub on the wheel well? crazy...but in all seriousness they do not look good. they look like old school garbage can lids!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know its a law in canada to have them on.. but if i remember was the fuse relay that i pull out 47? and how else could i tell which one to pull

anyway on the rims, im just looking at them, and i dont understand how those rims are like that.. i found this picture on a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/wLtsautosports to be exact
theres tons of pictures with wheels sticking out soo far i just dont get it

·
Registered
556 Posts
those two look good, just hate thr ones on the audi, they are horrific!!

JT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts