Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to de-badge my G6. Does anyone know if any of the badges are actually mountd to the body and not just with adhesive? Im fairly positive the chrome "pontiacG6" and "GT" badges are adhesive. The two that Im concerned about are the "GM" badges on the doors, and the actual Pontiac emblem on the trunk. Has anyone removed these? And can tell me wether there mounted with adhesive or if they are actually in the body?

·
Registered
230 Posts
tons of people have removed all of the badges. .the ones you are talking about are all held on by adhesive...a hair dryer and some fishing line or something will get them right off no problem...i took off the gm badges on the doors myself two second mod

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I left my GM badges. I like em. I pulled off all my other badges with a screwdriver covered in a towel. Probably one of the worst ways to do it. But had no problems and left no scratches or dents. The only trim held on with little holes in the body are the bump strips that go down either side of the car, luckily mine didn't come with em.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts