Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well today I got bored and decided to take the badging off the trunk of the car with the exception of the Pontiac logo because I felt that the truck lock would look dumb by itself. I also removed the GM logo on the side of the doors because as most have stated, its a stupid and pointless badge to have on the car. Enclosed are some pics lemme know what cha think, next up.. painted mirrors!!

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
see I would think of it more in your favor, if it was off to the side I would have taken off the badge but with it being in the middle it was like in the middle of no where.. off to the side looks better to me!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a "plastic razor" basically a plastic puddy knife... the funny part is, I thought they were metal, not basically painted double stick tape... way to cut corners huh?!

·
Banned
44 Posts
I think they all need to be removed. If you're concerned about your trunk lock looking hokey, just shave it. You already have the trunk pop inside the door and the one on the fob; The majority of the work is already done. :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Would anyone who shaved their "Pontiac" and "G6" badges from their car be interested in selling or donating them to me? I'm trying to have overlays made from GrafxWerks and he needs the badges to be able to create the template...

Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Teelo said:
I started mine today and the P ripped in half on Pontiac :(
My G's are broken but all the little letters poped right off. My adhesive was really soft still. Cars only under 3 months old. When I took the pontiac emblem off I scratched the hell out of my trunk. I am pissed. I didn't notice it till today. grrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
I kinda like the little Pontiac and the GT.....maybe I will take the G6 off....
hhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DONE!! :D

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts