Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where to get the G6 or Pontiac lettering for the back of the car, i'm thinking of taking off the GM door logo's and putting the G6 there if i can find some ?

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
I think you can just simple search on the web and they should pop up. Some other folks my havew a better supllier.

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Mine's an 05 so I didnt have the GM badge when I did this....but
this is what I did in that same location.

Ive been very, very happy with it.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
I got the G6 off the back of mine cause I debadged it bud if I can find out where I put it I might just send it to you

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
thats that mustang g2 caliper painting kit right???

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Its the G2 kit in yellow. Nothing Mustnag about it. I bought it from these guys everytime ive used it:
Clicky here

It has a hardener and when it dries it congeals (sp?) and your brush strokes dissappear.
Its quite coolio beans....

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
ya thats the kit that im talking bout i thought it said something bout mustang but anyway i have that in red but like i said i cant decide red or black

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok so i'm going with the Dealer Name Plate [PontiacG6], same as on the back of my and everyones G6, once back in Canada tomorrow i'll pick them up and start on the car this comming week, lots of work to do, but I want pic's up ! God I love this Car

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
I've been thinking about putting the chrome "G6" or 'GT' decal/emblem on the side of the car where the "GM" emblem is, you all have any thoughts on that? Maybe a bit lower like the Mustang GT has.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
it was your car that gave me the idea. I'll use some temp tape and take a pic to see how it looks in a week or so, photoshop the GM emblem out.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
do it do it!!!

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
it was your car that gave me the idea. I'll use some temp tape and take a pic to see how it looks in a week or so, photoshop the GM emblem out.
Dont blame me...I didnt do that. Im a fan of debadging actually.
What I put on my car was unique. The only badge I left on was the GT
and the arrowheads front and back cause I like em.

But you dont have to be like me. You were asking for opinions. I gave mine. ;)
Ive seen it before. I will try and find pix of the cars for you so u dont have to photoshop.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.