Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright has anyone had to use the services of Dent Wizard. It's a company that is certified in Paintless Dent Removal. The reason i am asking this is because, (this is really crappy story i know) I bought my car used two weeks ago and my cd player would not accept any cd's. I took it to GM dealership because it was under 36,000 mile warranty. They told me i needed new cd player and ordered me one. The next week i took my car back to have them install the new cd player. They took it back into service bay and shortly after mine they took back a huge white yukon. When they brought my car back around front for me to pick up there was a massive 4 inch long crease in my drivers side door adorned with white paint!!!!! When i saw it i came right back inside and demanded the service manager and he looked it and apologized and told me that they would fix it at no charge to me. He got on the phone and called Dent Wizard and so tomorrow i have to take my car back to the Dealership for them to get it fixed. Im afraid its gonna come back looking horrid. The white paint rubbed off, my paint was barely scuffed as you would need like a magnifying glass to tell, but the dent is obvious especially on black! If anyone has had to have Dent Wizard or any place like it fix a dent i would like your opinions on the results you recieved! I would appreciate any sort of feedback and thank you for letting me kind of vent a bit.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,351 Posts
I dont know any Wizards but I have used PDR on my G6 for a nice parking lot door ding.
Took them a day and you cant tell it was ever there. I need to go back cause I have two more but its like $125 a pop. uuugghhhhhh

I hate ****ers who smack there doors into other peoples cars.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats wonderful to hear. I took mine in today and should have it back by tomorrow or thursday *fingers crossed* I will post a pic of before and after if anyone is that interested!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts