Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang ~

Pardon me if this topic has been brought up before but, I'm still seeking a diecast or plastic model of a 2005 Pontiac G6 (preferably a GT with the panoramic roof). Yes, I know - I'm asking for the world. :eek: At this point, just a G6 sedan would fit the bill. I've been looking since I purchased my G6 GT off the showroom floor but, alas have found nothing remotely close. Only the GTO version. In my book, NOT acceptable. The price is of no concern at present. Just to know that one DOES exist is my quest.

Can anyone offer any assistance?:confused::confused::confused:

·
Young Punk
76 Posts
Hey Patrick, Patrick here. (creeps me right out when you post, btw)

I've been doing a little bit of looking around for the 2005 G6 GT model you're after.. The only way I can see so far of getting your hands on one would be to have one custom made. I'll look into the pricing on that, and who does it, where, etc. Aside from that, all I can really suggest is sitting and waiting (I know, it's been 3 years, where the hell is it?) I'll update you later tonight on my findings.

*Edit*
Just checked the google-box for custom replicas, turned up these guys
http://www.ammodel.com/ContactUs.aspx
perhaps they'd do it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.