Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G6 newbie here I traded for a 05 g6 gt the othe day allready had jvc cd player well I was goin to install my double din an relocate the din I wired my new radio up before lengthing any wires an now the dic is blank an the radio will not turn on. Any ideas thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Tater

Tater I have a 2007 G6 GT, I change my Head unit to a 2Din GPS, DVD, SD card reader, Ipad, USB connectors, Bluetooth,backup cam,if your DIC is in your radio, then you have the same route that I had to take not unless the DIC is not important to you, I had to purchase a Metra 95-330b unit for the DIC at the cost of $220.00, it has a long harness and it will have to be installed in your glove box, or somewhere it won't be in the way, mine was installed in my glove box, but all is working, hope this will help you in some way.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
today I finally had time to check it out. I moved the dic into the glove box an installed a double din turned out real clean was a blown fuse on the side of the console thanks for the advice an ideas I've had this g6 couple weeks an so far I love it thanks guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts