Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
392 Posts
Old thread... but since it got bumped I'd like to know as well is there an easy way to disable the auto headlights (not day time running lights, I already pulled that fuse)? I'm talking about if I go out at midnight and start my car my headlights automatically come on. I don't want this to happen. Any way to prevent it? I know I can flip my headlight stick down and auto lights become disabled but that resets every time you turn your car off.

· Moderator Member Thingy
1,369 Posts
Old thread... but since it got bumped I'd like to know as well is there an easy way to disable the auto headlights (not day time running lights, I already pulled that fuse)? I'm talking about if I go out at midnight and start my car my headlights automatically come on. I don't want this to happen. Any way to prevent it? I know I can flip my headlight stick down and auto lights become disabled but that resets every time you turn your car off.
I don't think there is a way without going into the DIC or BCM possibly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.