Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reason I'm asking is because I ordered one from dashking and it doesn't fit whatsoever and if rhey are different does anyone know of a dash cover that fits the vert

Thanks ahead of time

·
Registered
588 Posts
In my experience the coupe has more similarity with the convertible in terms of overall shape and some items like the rear glass. However I have not had any experience with the dashboard between the models. Depending on availability and returns policy it may be worth a try. If you do manage to find a better fit please let us know.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'm with boomer on this. My first thought when I read your dash question was that the coupe was a likely possibility and for the same reasons boomer mentioned. Unfortunately, the coupes aren't very plentiful either. There are none in any wrecking yards near me, though there was one last year that I should have studied before it was crushed. Good luck on your quest and keep us informed. - Mark

·
Registered
74 Posts
Dashes didn't change throughout production, only the gauges, radio, and climate controls. I have an 2006 4-door and 2009.5 convertible, dashes are the same.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya I figured it out thanks everyone the company sent me the wrong dash cover that's all it was just a missbox...lol
thanks everyone for the responses

1 - 6 of 6 Posts