Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im new to the site. i am actually looking to sell my factory radio it was in my car for a week befor i took it out. i work at a car stereo shop (mickey shorr) and have already changed the whole audio system out. my car is 2008 it has the 6 disc changer and 3.5mm aux input on it. if you want it and come to me to pick it up i will install it for you too. i am asking 275 including shipping if you are not in michigan

thanks for looking

ps if anyone has any ?s on the stereo systems for your car and what you need if you want to change something i will be glad to help with whatever i can

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
hi im new to the site. i am actually looking to sell my factory radio it was in my car for a week befor i took it out. i work at a car stereo shop (mickey shorr) and have already changed the whole audio system out. my car is 2008 it has the 6 disc changer and 3.5mm aux input on it. if you want it and come to me to pick it up i will install it for you too. i am asking 275 including shipping if you are not in michigan

thanks for looking

ps if anyone has any ?s on the stereo systems for your car and what you need if you want to change something i will be glad to help with whatever i can
Welcome to the club and please visit us often, there are a lot of audio question on here. As a matter of fact someone was just looking for a stock "Monsoon" w/ aux input. If I had the extra cash I'd get the radio myself.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks. my radio was not for a monsoon i forgot to mention that. i dont know for sure if it will work with them... SPECMO was not very forthcomming with info other than that my radio sells for 600 plus install at programming at the dealer and we know what kinda money they want for stuff

·
Registered
2 Posts
Factory Radio?

I too am new to this site and I'm looking for a replacement for my stock radio. I have a 2005 G6 so I'm not sure if it would be compatible with the radio you have. Do you know? Also do you still have it?
Thank You
Leah

thanks for looking

1 - 5 of 5 Posts