Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone!
I am new to the site... I own a 2008 Pontiac G6, about a month ago my drivers side headlight stopped working. I had the fuse replaced, once the fuse was replaced it did not come on immediately the headlight started working again about 10 minutes later. Roughly around 15 minutes of driving the headlight stopped working again. Later on that same day I was involved in a car wreck involving an 18 wheeler truck and the hit from the 18 wheeler truck completely destroyed my front left fender, my lights, my hood and my driver side door. I had my car repaired and my headlight was back working normally. Today is the 9th day I have had my car back since the repairs and I was on my way home when I noticed that my driver side headlight stopped working again. The headlight light is new and the fuses are new.... I also noticed today that my backseat doors doesn't automatically lock and unlock any more. What could be the problem & do you think that my doors locks and headlight is suffering from the same problem?

·
Registered
347 Posts
For the lights there are threads mentioning the connectors oxidizing. Some have had success cleaning the connector and ensuring a good contact pressure. Others have replaced the connector. May be worth a look.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts