Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are some questions out there, so I made some calls and confirmed through research the following. I have found out that there are three options for short throw shifters:

1. www.genuinesaab.com - They have a short throw shifter conversion that uses your stock shifter. It is $55 dollars. This is what I am doing due to the cost and keeping a factory look. Also has the highest ratio (i.e. Shortest Throw) of the three options.

2. www.hurstshifters.com The have a billet "Quickshift" complete shifter for $194.

3. www.bmracing.com The have a billet shifter for $184.

The last two are built for the Saab F35 transmission, but I have done the research and confirmed with Saab that the shifters are identical between the two transmission models and that they will physically work for both.

Enjoy,

Cory

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do

The conversion is easy, you just cut the ball end off of the shifter rod, and slide the extension on and secure it with the fasteners provided. I will see about getting around to pics and a write up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.