Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, as you know my G6 got sandwiched. *Totally forgot to get pictures* I just got her back from the body shop. Did a fantasic job. And they even hooked my GT up with the lower valance for dual for no extra charge :). I just dropped her off at a local Meinike. Its gonna cost me 250.00 for parts and labor. From the resignator back to Y split to stainless steel tips. I cant wait. They did the exhaust on my mans GTO and god it sounds amazing. For the locals this is the Meinike in Exton, PA. He specializes in custom exhausts. Sound to follow tonight when I get her back. :) :cool:

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Ok, post up the pics when it is done.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WoW! I couldnt wait to pick it up. Stopped by on my lunch break and OMG it's amazing. Reminds me of a Supra or something. Although with the factory resignator still in plae I think it could go louder. Im gonna ask then about replacing it with a magnaflow. Suggestions. When I get home I'll put up the sound clips. Work computer won't let me upload anything.

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
g6goddess said:
WoW! I couldnt wait to pick it up. Stopped by on my lunch break and OMG it's amazing. Reminds me of a Supra or something. Although with the factory resignator still in plae I think it could go louder. Im gonna ask then about replacing it with a magnaflow. Suggestions. When I get home I'll put up the sound clips. Work computer won't let me upload anything.
Go with a MagnaFlow 4" Round muffler,in place of the resonator, that is what I have. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay. The man is a service manager of shop. He drove my car and noticed the difference in torque and horse. It actually just goes, rather then bogging out after 65 like it did before. I decided to keep in the way it is. I just purchased the Stage 3 from Kyle. Can't wait to get it. Kyle? Do you know when it might ship or if they are in stock. (website says its not?)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes it is a stock resignator. It is only the GT so I ran a Y pipe where the muffler was and then stainless steel piping to stainless steel tips. 2.5 in 3 out. But yes no mufflers. Everything else from the Y pipe back is stock nothing removed.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay I will admit it. The sound was picked up more with the camera. You can honestly only hear the exhaust when you get on it in the car . Any other time. She is quiet. Thats why I wanted her louder.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.