Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not intended for everyone, just people who actually wanted some.

For those who care about this, I am sorry it didn't come through. The price for the decals originally was for an order of 40 or more decals. However, since only a few people wanted them, we barely passed 10 qty.. Because of this, he raised prices back up to about $10 per decal, the typical price.

I'm still around if more of y'all come around and want some, but I'm not going to waste my time.. I apologize again to those who were interested.

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Sorry to hear it but $10 per decal is rediculous....
You can have them made in a mall for $2.50 with a min order of 2...
and that is not a wholesale price.

Oh well....Im sure you coulda sold 20 sets had they been made to resemble the
website's font.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Travis,
Thanks for your time and effort with the stickers. Like I said before "saying you want them and getting off of the money" are two different things. I wish it would have panned out for the club and you but it didn't, to say you didn't come through is, IMO, an incorrect statement You did come through, others didn't.
Yeah, I might be a dick for making this comment but Travis did something no-one else did, he followed through.

Thanks again Travis:)

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
well this sucks imma go to my airbrush guy that makes stickers to and get it there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.