Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just bought my 08 G6, and I have 2 little girls (2&3). I have those cheesy dvd players that velcro to the headrest right now *blush*, and i would like something mor permanent. I was hoping for the permanent headrest ones or even an overhead dvd or something :confused:. I do not want one for the front that comes out of the stereo, i need those vents to be open to keep my girls either warm or cool. I am soooo new to vehicles, and i am sriously lost in all of the discussions here. I do not understand "metra install" or anything like that. However...I now I have the DIC, OnStar, steering wheel controls and the sunroof (I dunno if that helps or not). Just to let ya know (again, dunno if it makes a difference or not), i have the black cloth interior.

Honestly, I LOVE the DIC! I am just amazed that a car can get 35mpg on the hiway! (I came from an 01 pathfinder that was getting like 14mpg) Please, if someone has some advice, i would really appreciate it. Also, I live in a really small town (3500 ppl) in Saskatchewan Canada (If that makes any difference either). I have done research ont he internet and also gone to the G6perf site as well with no luck :(

Thanks so much!!:angel1:

·
Registered
13 Posts
You may want to look into buying the headrests with the dvd player built into them. Another option is the headrest with the lcd monitors and have it hooked up to a standalone mobile dvd player. Thats the way I had mine hooked up before I bought a indash unit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm...ok that sounds great...thanks for the advice...just one more question though...do you know where to find them? I really don't care about the fabric, I would just like it to be black. Currently my G6 is that ebony fabric :)

Thanks;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
You can look on ebay, crutchfield, or any other online car stereo retailer. You may also want to try a local car audio/video shop and see what they have to offer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I prefer the headrest thingy, you know benefit for your friends or family members on the back seat and no disturbance to the driver there, useful one. Want to know more details about its installation, you know it is so dear to ask a master.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts