Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the most fun tricking out this car out of all the cars i've own, I thought i'd share and inspire some fellow pontiac enthusiast by showing my progression. I'm also always up to hearing the comments from the crowd. I bought the basic model back in 2008 and have added about $2000 in upgrades. I absolutely love looking at the before and after or fellow G6 owners and it made me wanna do this so enjoy! :beer:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Further into the progression...Depending on the weather tommorow I will take the most updated photos with the NEW RED BREMBO CALIPERS and more pin striping, plus black pontiac emblems and chrome door handles

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Updated Pics April 2011

Still to come: 20% tint all windows...Chrome door panels...and Chrome Cold air intake with Red clips and im always up for some suggestions, but i'm running out of a pallet and don't want to overdue it, which its close already.:beer:Cheers Happy Easter

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just some more pics...

The way I installed the blue led grill lights was fairly easy....I bought two blue led strips from your local advanced auto or autozone for about $10 each, and then I wired them to the fog lights. I spliced the + and - from the fog lights and then connected the + and - from the led to the fog light wire for both left and right side. The led comes with 3m tape on the back so then I just hid the wires behind the grill and stuck the first blue led on the left side and the other one of the right side after heating up the 3m with a heatgun. It took me about 30min. to install.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts