Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get some Eagle Eye Halo Projectors. What is a good price on eBay? And i have a 2010 G6, and i'm noticing most of them only go from 05-09 or less, will those not work if i buy them for my 2010?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Cheapest I've ever seen was $250 shipped but that was a long time ago. $275 shipped has been the cheapest since then. And they'll fit your 2010 model.

·
Professional geek
433 Posts
^^ What Chris said. The light output on the Spyders is really poor. I know, I have some. The only way to get decent output is to convert them to HIDS, and even after that you have to tweak the s**t out of them to get the light output usable.

Oh, and do you see on the page how they have the halos and LEDs blinking on and off? See how little difference there is? That's a realistic picture. You can see the halos and LEDs on at night, but not at all during the day.

At some point I'm gonna have to unload my Spyders. I like the way they look except for the lower LEDs and that stupid bar of nothingness at the top, and I've tweaked them for acceptable output, but Eagle Eyes look and work soooo much better.

~ MattInSoCal

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help. I'm going to go with the Chrome Eagle Eye's once i get the money.

I have two 12 inch subs in my trunk, with nice amp right now. I'm buying some Polk Audio speakers. I just need the outside to look nice now. And what are thoughts on carbon fiber for the inside? Will that look tacky?

If i'm buying audi headlights, should i put on top or bottom of headlight?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/24cm-24-LED-Car-Headlight-Strips-Blue-Light-Audi-/370528905655?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item56453e69b7

http://www.carswallpaper.org/up/images/2010-audi-q7-headlight1.jpg

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks for the help. I'm going to go with the Chrome Eagle Eye's once i get the money.

I have two 12 inch subs in my trunk, with nice amp right now. I'm buying some Polk Audio speakers. I just need the outside to look nice now. And what are thoughts on carbon fiber for the inside? Will that look tacky?

If i'm buying audi headlights, should i put on top or bottom of headlight?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/24cm-24-LED-Car-Headlight-Strips-Blue-Light-Audi-/370528905655?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item56453e69b7

http://www.carswallpaper.org/up/images/2010-audi-q7-headlight1.jpg

i just wanted to add one more part of my input, the black ccfl halos look amazing on a white g6...in my opinion (i have a white one with black lights) and i get complimented on it daily:cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love that. I just wish i could see the chrome ones on a white G6. So i could compare. But i will say your car is pretty awesome. I'm impressed. How much did that hood cost?

·
Registered
86 Posts
yeahh i know what your saying, uhhh theres got to be someone on the site that has em with the white g6 but i cant think of any. and thanks! and the hood came with it, the gxp street edition comes with the body kit, hood, and spoiler.

buuuttt back on topic lol idk what look your going for on your g6 but the black and white is really sick and gets sooooo many looks and compliments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I guess i don't know what HID lights i should get or fog lights. Suggestions?

Not to mention should i get an interior LED light for a globe light?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I guess i don't know what HID lights i should get or fog lights. Suggestions?

Not to mention should i get an interior LED light for a globe light?
well what color are you lookin for? and be careful with sizes because with your stock headlight the bulb size is different then with the eagle eye halo headlights. and i would forsure its a cheap mod that looks really good, and not overdone or anything

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's why i'm asking! For suggestions. I don't know what i'm looking for quite yet! Haha what color do you think would look best?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very useful chart. Thanks man. I also plan on some rims later one but dont even know where to start there...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts