Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm in need of replacing my stock headlights on my 08' G6 and have decided on the eagle eyes. Sounds like everyone is recommending from SaberSport on ebay.

I just want to verify, are these the eagle eye headlights that i should be getting? They don't look to be spyders but just want to get another opinion for verification.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-10-PONTIAC-G6-DUAL-CCFL-ANGEL-EYE-HALO-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHTS-w-LED-BLACK-/290640151720?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item43ab80c4a8

Looks like the price has gone down since i last looked mid summer. Was around $330 i believe for a pair. Now $278 doesn't seem so bad!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Those are eagle eyes! They seem legit to me.
You'll love them.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Link doesn't work, but it seems like from the link description that it is right.

The headlight prices delve up and down between $250 - 350 based on supply and demand. $278 is a good price.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a set of Black Eagle Eyes Projection with LEDs that I'm trying to get off my hands, if you haven't bought them yet. I only had them for 3 months on my car before I traded it in. Send me a private message or email me at [email protected]. I'm sure we can work out something better than what you're finding on Ebay.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a set of Black Eagle Eyes Projection with LEDs that I'm trying to get off my hands, if you haven't bought them yet. I only had them for 3 months on my car before I traded it in. Send me a private message or email me at [email protected]. I'm sure we can work out something better than what you're finding on Ebay.
I actually bought them fairly quickly after getting the responses. Sabersport came through for me and got them few weeks ago but was waiting on HID kit. Sorry man.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts