Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup guys,

Thought I'd ask if you any of guys have the SaberSport Eagle Eye LED taillights.

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-09-PONTIAC-G6-2DR-COUPE-L-E-D-LED-TAIL-LIGHTS-RED-LENS-PAIR-BRAND-NEW-/290613012353?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43a9e2a781&vxp=mtr

If you do have them.. Is the reverse light LED white also? I don't like the stock halogen yellow bulb look.

Also, what's the average cost of having a shop tinting your tails for you? I'd feel much better having someone do it rather than me screwing it up.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Even if they come with the halogen reverse lights you can replace the bulb with a bright ass LED bulb, so that isn't a big concern.
The speedshop I worked at would tint lights using a tinted clear coat and baking the light to get a nice smooth shiny finish. They charged about 70-100 per light depending on size and intricacy.

Thankfully they aren't horribly complex so it can be done with vinyl. But a pro spray tint job will look way way better than that spray on vht crap you can get at any auto store.

I'm surprised they don't sell them already tinted, unless you're looking for a darker tint.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I know I've seen some people with em. Just not sure where or who.
I personally went to a smoke tint as opposed to a black tint. But it suits my style for me. Everyone's tastes are different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts