Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MikeA
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I recently installed a set of Eagle eyes HID halo headlights. They lamps themselves are very bright and work great. But I notice that when I turn the car on, the drivers side halos turn on and stay on, but the passengers side halos turn on for about 2 seconds, and then stay off. It does this every time without fail. Any suggestions? It's a little annoying to only see one set of halos working hah

·
Registered
290 Posts
the same thing was happening to me. The headlight connector in mine was corroded so i put a small "jump" wire that connects the wires before they go into the main headlight harness. It workied well for me until i get a new harness. I will post a picture later for you

·
MikeA
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the same thing was happening to me. The headlight connector in mine was corroded so i put a small "jump" wire that connects the wires before they go into the main headlight harness. It workied well for me until i get a new harness. I will post a picture later for you
thank you! I would appreciate that.

·
Registered
290 Posts
no problem man. i will probably do it around 4:30 once im done working.

·
Registered
290 Posts
turns out i have a bad cv axle on my car so im replacing it first thing after work then i will take the pictures. so around 6 or 7 :/

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yeah. Hopefully I will get to it tomorrow. The cv axle thing kinda had me ticked at my car. I have the morning off work so that's probably what I'll do. Check back tomorrow afternoon sometime

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
290 Posts
Alright, sorry it took so dang long. Working hours here are crazy sometimes. here are the pictures i took today of the jump wire for my halos. its just one simple wire that will work great until i buy new connectors and get them in the mail.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts