Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Gonna wax my new G6 for the first time next weekend and from what I can see in the forums, these two seem to be the most popular, so please weigh in, tell me which you prefer and why, and remember not to include price as a reason because both products are under $20 and I want the best one, not the best one for the money.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've also heard good things about meguiars gold medal wax or whatever it's called. The NXT wax is by far the most expensive wax on the shelf, well at Kragens anyway. This stuff must be great, when i was buying it i saw a can of Simoniz paste wax for $1.99 I was like, wow how much must that stuff suck?? Hopefully the $15 price will be worth it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nxt

NXT is probably the best wax that i have used, to date. I just applied it yesterday and i have to say that it went on very evenly and came off without a problem. I didnt even get the white film in the cracks of the car that you normaly get. Also, it rained here today and after the rain stopped and my car was dry, there were no signs that there had been even a drop of rain on my car. Yeah, the price is high, but isnt your car worth it?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been sooooo busy lately but im giving my car a hand wash and its first waxing this weekend so hopefully the nxt wax will be as good as everyone says.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts