Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This stuff is the sh*t! Works perfectly and leaves your tires "wet" for about 2 washes. I didn't have a problem with dust sticking to the tires either. For $5 you can pick up the bottle and the tire swipes (included in a package). The tire swipes let you spray on the sponge, that way you don't get overspray onto your clean car.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, the "tire swipes" are the contouring ones, but I wondered about washing them...I probably won't, the only thing that touches it is the tire and tireshine... I would post some pics on my Focus, but my VPN connection to my server isn't working. Maybe tomorrow after a clas I'll put some up.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alrighty, I was able to get my new pics uploaded, and here is a pic of a freshly cleaned car with the Tireshine...I think this is the best angle to really show it off, but if you're bored, you can look at the others too...

·
Registered
916 Posts
thats a sweet picture! good quality the car looks good i need to get some pictures of mine with the clean look its been like a couple weeks since i washed it, my door gard on the rear driver side has started to peal up and i cant open the back door unless mine is open or the gaurd scrapes the door. also my weather striping on the top of the door is coming off as well............hey ill post pics of it some where in this forum to see if anyone else has the same thing!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It would be a nicer pic if it didn't have all my cars flaws on that side..that gash caused by rebar (long story) and 2 dings.

Oh well, I'll have the new car soon and it'll be out of mind :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
I like the Eagle One too. I used to use the Tire Wet, I think that's what it was called, but now you have to buy it at Advance or Auto Zone because they only sell the foam and the spray bottle tire wet at Wal-Mart, so I went to the Eagle One in the can. Works great!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts