Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so me and some friends and guys from g6p and fp decided its time to have a meet. so its gonna be early august. we need to set a date. what is good for people? or can everyone get it off? or be available? we were thinking somewhere in columbus since its essentially the middle of ohio. if not throw out some ideas for meeting places! let me know! i want to get this going!

·
ClapDaddy50
6 Posts
ok so me and some friends and guys from g6p and fp decided its time to have a meet. so its gonna be early august. we need to set a date. what is good for people? or can everyone get it off? or be available? we were thinking somewhere in columbus since its essentially the middle of ohio. if not throw out some ideas for meeting places! let me know! i want to get this going!
I am in Dublin and ANY Sunday would work for me. Wednesday and Sunday are my Days off.

The last Sunday, August 29th is the ONLY bad Sunday for me.

I could also make an Evening (after 6:00 p.m.) on any Saturday.

Al "ClapDaddy"
1st Pontiac. Former owner of 7 different Saturns from 1994 to 2008 and the First President of the Central Ohio Saturn CarClub.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
I live in western pa, about 40 mins from Youngstown and would be willing to cross the boarder, but not drive to columbus, so if you decided on somewhere closer to like akron or canton I would drive over for that. Weekends are best for me.

·
Active G6er
27 Posts
I Live on the west side of ohio, near dayton so columbus would be a stretch but I think I could do it if it would land on a weekend, like saturday would be best. I might be able to bring 2 G6's also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.