Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone knew of any hidden easter egg's for the g6?

(an easter egg is a hidden feature about the car which is accessed by performing a series of commands, for instance, turning the car to start 3 times while going 10 mph. after completing this task you would be able to turn the traction control completely off, or increase your top speed. or any other hidden cosmetic features the designers have put into the car)

:confused:

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
What?????? i have never heard of such a thing. Have you done it?

·
Lifetime Member
3,805 Posts
I found a hidden watermellon in my (wife's) G6. It was fricking old and stinky. Wifie said "babe, my car is starting to stink" after a few minutes of looking I suggested she get that nasty old mellon out of the trunk. It burst and was a mess.
But no, not too many Easter Eggs.:D

·
Registered
470 Posts
All I've had so far are problems. Loose steering (box replaced under warranty), stitching coming out of rear seat (getting replaced next week), loose screws that were holding down a speaker under the dash (dealer needed three days to fix this one as they outsource their stereo work to a third party company). Engine light came on last week for an O2 sensor, with less than 32,000kms, lol. If there are 'real' hidden secrets, I want to know, too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.