Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
littleg6girl
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say lets try and do a meet in New York on the Island somewhere, I'm dying to go to one Ive been to a G8 meet now I want to do a G6 meet

So whose down

Also if its going to happen think of a place.........................:cool:

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Good idea but unfortunately I've got a road trip down to Philadelphia this Saturday and next week starts tax season so y'all won't be seeing me anywhere fun until after April 15 :banghead:

·
littleg6girl
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not saying we need to do it right now maybe more towards the Spring/Summer time like in May/June.......

Maybe if we start planning it out now we can have a set date and place, and tell people so they don't go to work that day.........

·
RAM AIR!!
266 Posts
The closest I get to nyc is where I work in Waverly, ny. NYC is a pretty far drive for me, if you want to do like harrisburg I am down for that. H-burg is 2 hrs and a couple mins.

·
All Custom
2 Posts
We from GAOC.com are planin a meet and greet in mass at the holyoke mall next month all Grand Am and few non GA its always fun to meet and show off ur car take pics to get see what other people are doin where shootin for sunday April 11 for a few hours if any one whats to go we will all be in the back parkin lot cant miss us there.....

Web site herehttp://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119591

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
I live in western PA, north of Pittsburgh, and would be able to make one in Harrisburg, or some where in Western NY.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts