Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The engine control module went in my 2008 G6 2.4L 4 dr last fall had it replaced now here I am few months down the road and today on my way to work all the same errors came up indicating engine power reduced error on the odometer and service tc, air bags all the lights pinged on the dash. Note I'm not very mechanically inclined I was cruising down the Interstate when I lost all power pretty terrifying at that time of night

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was done at a dealership they have a 12 month warranty on it when they took it back for the diagnostic they found the cat was all plugged up. So thanks to gm having a 150k warranty on it they are replacing it so I'm hoping that this is the end of the problems if not I'll take it back

·
Registered
295 Posts
It was done at a dealership they have a 12 month warranty on it when they took it back for the diagnostic they found the cat was all plugged up. So thanks to gm having a 150k warranty on it they are replacing it so I'm hoping that this is the end of the problems if not I'll take it back
Hey I mcfall29,

I'm glad to see you're taking this issue to a GM dealership. Please let us know how your visit goes via PM after you have your vehicle serviced! Additionally, let us know if you have any other questions. We're here to assist.

Geoff G.
GM Customer Care

1 - 4 of 4 Posts