Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a wrecked g6 as you see in my pic <--- I believe I Need a pcm. odometer reads error, gauge gauge reads empty even after putting gas in it. wont crank, all wiring is good, all grounds good. I can get a used ecm from the same year, same engine/tranny car. will this work for me?

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
yes but it will need to be programmed to it....PM Chris on here at GTPprix.
He has them and can write it for you.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Yup what pooners said!

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Wow I hope you got a good deal on it. That looks damn near totaled. Airbags deploy?

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
it is totaled, drivers airbag went off. not that bad really. and for 4 grand, im going to make a nice profit off it. its an 08 with 25k, leather...
Heck if you can get that working again you deserve to make a profit out of it. Keep us posted about your progress.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
cant wait to see it done!

·
Registered
555 Posts
A bandaid will do. Maybe even some gauze:rolleyes:

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Neosporin to? To help it recover faster?

·
Registered
38 Posts
50% Hu? they sell for about 2K less than book value every where I've ever seen.
You should be able to buy a clean never been wrecked car for that money. It never hurts to start high on the price. I would never buy a salvage car for the money you'll be asking. My brother bought an 06 G6 in 08 salvage title for $5k. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
doesnt tell me anything. paint job sucks, needs airbag, and several other things. all the lights are on, its not very nice. my father in law owns a collision center here and builds cars/trucks on the side. he sells for between book and 2k less on everything he builds, does about 2 a month. ill have no trouble selling for book around here

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.