Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do'nt know if my last post have gone in but here i am.my e.s.c. is acting up and is causing the following issues.my cruise control is out,my brake lights are not working properly,and it is causing the trans. not too come out of park like it's supposed too. has anyone else had this issue????????????? the dealership has replaced the brakelight switch as well as the brake position sensor.it's cost me $100. every time i have taken it in and it is still acting up.:(:(:(

·
Registered
95 Posts
I haven't had any problems, then again I turn off the traction control when I get in unless it's raining out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think they have finaly fixed the issue! they ended up puting me into a rental for a week until they could dupplicate the problem and fix it,they replaced and recalibrated the body control module.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ya ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think they have finaly fixed the issue! they ended up puting me into a rental for a week until they could dupplicate the problem and fix it,they replaced and recalibrated the body control module.

Hi can you tell me if, 4 years on, this really fixed the problem? I am seeing this in my '07 of late.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts