Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i just purchased my first pontiac 2009 g6 gt coupe and i am having a quite serious problem it keeps going into engine pwr reduced mode and says service traction.... read the codes and told me it was throttle body position sensor. so i got a new one and the problem continued so i read the codes again and it said gas pedal sensor so i got a new one and its still doing it. i am currently at a dead end and would love some help. the codes that are being thrown right now are.... p2127 and p2138 also both of the new parts were purchased at the dealership so no faulty parts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello i just purchased my first pontiac 2009 g6 gt coupe and i am having a quite serious problem it keeps going into engine pwr reduced mode and says service traction.... read the codes and told me it was throttle body position sensor. so i got a new one and the problem continued so i read the codes again and it said gas pedal sensor so i got a new one and its still doing it. i am currently at a dead end and would love some help. the codes that are being thrown right now are.... p2127 and p2138 also both of the new parts were purchased at the dealership so no faulty parts
Did you ever find the solution? I'm having the same issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts