Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to pontiac g6 i have a gtp and i was wondering if u couldnt find mods for it could u swap another motor like GXP? or COBALT SS or would it be just to expensive and useless ?

·
Living the MINI life...
98 Posts
It def could get expensive. My plan is to win millions playing the lottery, make the G6 a project car, drop an LS1 in it, and watch the shocked faces of the people i destroy.

·
Registered
146 Posts
It def could get expensive. My plan is to win millions playing the lottery, make the G6 a project car, drop an LS1 in it, and watch the shocked faces of the people i destroy.
lol, that's my dream every night... except in my dreams it is LS3

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Expensive and useless. The money is better spent saved up so you can trade in your G6 for a GTO.

·
Living the MINI life...
98 Posts
Expensive and useless. The money is better spent saved up so you can trade in your G6 for a GTO.
Anyone can buy a GTO. Sometimes you just want something unique, that no one else has done.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Anyone can buy a GTO. Sometimes you just want something unique, that no one else has done.
Exactly. See I have an 07 3.5l auto 4 spd and I'm seriously thinking about doing a swap for the 3.9 and 6 spd manual. Would that even be possible? I could purchase the motor and tranny and other stuff needed to perform the swap I could just turn around and sell my current set up to make up some of the $$$ spent on my upgrade. So would it be possible to swap the 3.5 auto with the 3.9 6spd manual?

Also Im hoping there is a way I can put that F40 manual in my car with the 3.5 I have. Would the f40 tranny mate up to the 3.5l since the sport trim has the same motor setup it's just manual. That would suffise for now until I figure out how I'm gonna get that 3.9l in my car.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
I can see where you are coming from. I just didn't know if you were looking for performance or something unique. Of course, why else would we mod our cars if we didn't want them to be unique? :p

·
Living the MINI life...
98 Posts
I can see where you are coming from. I just didn't know if you were looking for performance or something unique. Of course, why else would we mod our cars if we didn't want them to be unique? :p
True

1 - 9 of 9 Posts