Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured I'd throw some pictures of my G6 up on the site to see what others think and maybe even get an idea or two as to what to add, what to fix, etc.
So here it is!

On the go, I just have a K&N Typhoon CAI with the pipe painted red, and a Magnaflow exhaust (second one's on the way!)

Fer show, I have the GXP hood and front end and AIT rear bumper, with the AIT sideskirts (I believe, still some debate) on ready to be ordered come my next paycheck - I think with that addition it'll tie the cars main appearance together.

EDIT: Also have the GXP spoiler.

THE G6

REAR

SIDE

·
Legend
782 Posts
Lookin good! I like the part choice between the gxp front and ait rear. And I deff like the way the hammerhead looks on the sedan.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all! Im looking at tinting the windows, but I have friends in the area that have been pulled over for tints before - for some reason it really peeves the fuzz around here more than usual, although that probably won't stop me! :p
As for the mix of parts, I really like the GXP hood and once I saw the front end I figured I had to grab it. Im just hoping it all turns out righteously once the skirts are added, but I'm really not too worried at this point, haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts