Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
From what I heard from you guy's that Zaino the way to go. I will try it when I get the G6 So I guess I should order it now. I guess I'll give my meguirs to my sis-inlaw boyfriend. he seem worthy enough for it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Liquid Glass?

Anyone ever hear of liquid Glass polish and wax?......a guy who has a nice black vette told me that what he uses, but I cant find it anywhere

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have been to 2 auto parts stores and Meijer/Walmart, and I can't find a claybar system anywhere. Is there a reason why I can't buy this at a store!?!? Guess I'll have to order online.

·
Registered
23 Posts
^Belle Tire sells clay bar packages. It's more than like a Murrey's or something, but they have it at least :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
jayhawk said:
Try Zaino products, they are only offered through mail order but from first hand use, I can say they are VASTLY superior to all others! www.zainobros.com
LOL very cocky and very stupid. Unless youve used every wax on the market you have no room to add that last part in there.

Zaino is good but not vastly superior to all others. Not by far, vastly overpriced maybe.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Billabongi said:
LOL very cocky and very stupid. Unless youve used every wax on the market you have no room to add that last part in there.

Zaino is good but not vastly superior to all others. Not by far, vastly overpriced maybe.
Very true, Zaino sucked when I used it on my previous car. I had to buff the crap out of it to remove it, took forever. It's only meguires NXT for me!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
This particular thread has intrigued me & I will do some research based on y'alls recommendations. I'm liking what I hear about the Liquid Glass product (since I have a black car & all). Meguire's has always been my cup of tea... :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
yea i have to say the same about Mequire's ive been using it for 10 years its the best. I use black majic inside my car, and it does good.

·
Registered
113 Posts
almost sounds to me that Jayhawk either works for Zaino or sells the product. I don't disagree that it is a good product but hardly "superior" to any others. :)

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Explr1 said:
Very true, Zaino sucked when I used it on my previous car. I had to buff the crap out of it to remove it, took forever. It's only meguires NXT for me!!!

Then you didn't use it correctly. Either you applied too much, didn't let it dry fully, or both.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Zaino, by far, beats any product out there! Whether it's ease of use or the best shine you've ever seen. There is no equal. The more coats you apply....the deeper the the shine gets. And no I don't work for them, but I know what works. I would put it up against any polish/wax on the market. Don't believe me?....Do a search online for reviews or tests of Zaino.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
For the doubters... here is a late evening reflection shot in the hood of my Grand Am:

And in the door my my old, severly neglected '01 Sunfire:

Another of the Grand Am (Again, late evening, after sunset)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts